Who doesn't love Deviled Eggs? This classic dish is a staple for celebrations in our household. My mother is always getting requests to make it for potlucks, but when she made it with our spices, it took this dish to another level! Adding the WillYUM Spice Jalapeno Seasoning Salt increases the flavor without making it too spicy.
1 Dozen Large/Extra Large Eggs
2-3 Tablespoons of Light Mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons of Sweet Relish
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Parsley
1 Tablespoon WillYUM Spice Pepper's Essence
1 Tablespoon WillYUM Spice Jalapeno Seasoning Salt
1 Tablespoon of Paprika
1. Boil 12 eggs in cold water for 30 minutes on medium heat. Water needs to cover the eggs. Remove from heat.
2. Drain the hot water and submerge in cold water for 20 minutes. Eggs need to be cool before slicing.
3. Peel shell of cold eggs and place in a bowl once peeled.
4. Slice in half on a cutting board. Separate egg whites onto a tray and egg yolks in a bowl.
5. Mash Egg Yolks with a fork or spoon until there are no lumps.
6. Spoon egg yolk mixture into a ziploc bag. Cut one corner with scissors and squeeze mixture into egg whites slowly. Garnish with WillYUM Spice Chipotle Paprika.
7. For more flavor in your Egg Yolk Mixture add WillYUM Spice Red Pepper Flakes and/or Chopped Pickled Jalapenos.