Mama Williams made this amazing dish on my birthday last year and I just had to share. The WillYUM Spice Smoked Mesquite Salt and Pepper's Essence add something special to this classic dish.
1 Teaspoon of WillYUM Spice Pepper's Essence
2 Teaspoons of WillYUM Spice Smoked Mesquite Salt
1 Head of Cauliflower (Separate Florets. Steam & Blend)
1 lb. box Penne Pasta (Boiled)
16 oz. Ricotta Cheese
16 oz. Greek Yogurt
1 lb. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Cubed)
2 Egg Whites (Beaten)
8 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Grated)
16 oz. Alfredo Sauce
1. In large bowl mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella, 1/2 Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Alfredo Sauce, and Yogurt.
2. Add Blended Cauliflower and Egg Whites.
3. Add boiled pasta and mix.
4. Pour in Baking Dish. Top with remaining Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
6. For an extra kick, garnish with Pepper's Essence or our Red Pepper Flakes.