- 2 cups Penne Pasta
- 2 cups Mozzarella (or cheddar) cheese grated
- 1 1/2 -2 cups coconut milk
- 1 jar of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo with Aged Parmesan Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 2 bell peppers (1 green and 1 red) seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp hot Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tblsp olive oil (or 2 tblsp butter)
- a bit of ground WillYUM Spice Pepper's Essence and WillYUM Spice Smoked Mesquite Salt
1. Boil penne pasta until cooked but still firm then drain.
2. Next, sautee minced garlic with chopped onions and bell peppers in olive oil or butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
3. Add jerk seasoning, then coconut milk (paying close attention to prevent from burning), adding a bit of salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Add jar of garlic alfredo and slowly stir in cheese until completely melted. Then add the penne pasta and thoroughly mix, combining until it has thicken.
5. Serve by itself, grilled chicken strips, grilled shrimp, or your choice of meat.