YIELD:4 TO 6 SERVINGS
1 pounds medium asparagus,tough ends
1 teaspoon of WillYum Spice Smoked mesquite Salt
1 teaspoon of WillYum Spice Pepper Essence Black Pepper Blend
2 tablespoons of WillYUM Spice Savory Garlic & Herb
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup toasted pistachios,crushed
1. Put in a large wide skillet on the stove. Add about 1 inch water, salt it well, cover the skillet, and place over high heat. when water comes to a rapid boil, add asparagus in one layer, cover, and cook for 2 minutes, or just until barely done.
2. Drain asparagus and keep warm loosely wrapped in a kitchen towel.
3. Return skillet to stove top over high heat. Add butter and swirl pan, then add Savory garlic and Herb.
4. When butter gets foamy, lightly browned and nutty smelling, a minute or two, stir in lemon juice and zest and turn the heat to low.
5. Put cooked asparagus back in pan and season with Smoked Mesquite Salt and Pepper's Essence Black Pepper. Shake pan gently to coat with butter sauce. Using tongs, transfer asparagus to a large warmed platter. Spoon remaining sauce over asparagus, sprinkle with pistachios and serve.