Anytime we can get Mama Williams to make this, it is a special day! What is even more exciting is when we make it at home!
Share this delicious savory meal with a friend!
2 lb clean deveined medium sized shrimp
4 tablespoons WillYUM Spice™ McKay's Curry
2 tablespoons WillYUM Spice™ Pepper's Essence
1 tablespoon WillYUM Spice™ Turmeric
1 bulb of fresh garlic sliced
1/4 cup Chopped Scallions
1 tablespoon of Thyme
1 tablespoon Paprika
1 large sweet onion chopped
6 red or white small/medium potatoes cut into quarters
2 cups of no salt chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- Sauté Shrimp with Salt and WillYUM Pepper's Essence. Brown for 5 mins. Remove from pan and set aside
- Cover a deep frying pan with olive oil. Add Garlic, Onions, Scallions, WillYUM McKay's Curry, WillYUM Pepper's Essence, WillYUM Turmeric, Sea Salt, and Paprika. Cook on Medium-Heat, stir and allow onions etc. to cook down for 2 to 3 minutes. Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Allow the potatoes to brown, add chicken broth. Cover and allow to cook down for 20 minutes on medium-high heat, turning occasionally.
- Add cooked shrimp back in to the deep frying pan. Stir together and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve McKay's Curry Shrimp with your favorite vegetable for your friends and family. Enjoy!
- For an extra kick, garnish with WillYUM Red Pepper Flakes